Glitches

RATNESS

haven't run into that yet. have however experienced massive issues with water levels, , too much rendering (screwed up game even after the levels) many issues with cut scenes not being able to be skipped  or once they are skipped they freeze IE: boss fights, vendors, etc. they will just sit there doing nothing. reload doesn't solve. have to do a hard reset on system to correct. many issues thus far but they still did a pretty good job. having slightly less issues on the ps4 atm.

as i stated maybe just saving and rebooting your device will fix. (the game seems to hold on to items once loaded and doesnt purge memory. after 2+ hours it slows down every time.)

7 hours ago, eighthdayregret said:

Haven't had those issues, but I have had more than a few cutscenes just... stop and force me to skip them. This is on the Vita version.

I experienced that on the ps4 version too. Along with terrible lag when water was on screen. 

Edited by acidOD
Spelling :/

I'm playing the PS4 version and so far the only issue I've come across is severe frame rate drop when going through water. 

*edit* Spoke too soon. I was in Highland Park and that guy (His name escapes me) that has the fear meter froze up at the last electrified barrier. So I did a hard reset and it fixed the issue. 

Edited by kmosesltd

• 9 months later...
On 9/3/2017 at 9:51 PM, kmosesltd said:

I'm playing the PS4 version and so far the only issue I've come across is severe frame rate drop when going through water. 

*edit* Spoke too soon. I was in Highland Park and that guy (His name escapes me) that has the fear meter froze up at the last electrified barrier. So I did a hard reset and it fixed the issue. 

Just came across this same problem. Thanks for the fix!