RaiderZ MMORPG Review

siuilarun

I never liked games such as these, I can't stand to even watch World of Warcraft because I hate having to loot....Borderlands is even annoying to me. But the game did look real smooth, so I guess that's fair. This review must have been a nice break for you, since you have had a lot of really old choppy games lately. Likely that racing game and Battle Tanx

I do have a suggestion, what about a Final Fantasy game review? It is the 25th anniversary! I'm celebrating it by playing my first FF game, and I love it with only an hour logged into it so far.

• Like 1

I do have a suggestion, what about a Final Fantasy game review? It is the 25th anniversary! I'm celebrating it by playing my first FF game, and I love it with only an hour logged into it so far.

I am unworthy to critique most of the final fantasy games out there (My same stance on the Pokemon handheld games). There are a few though outside the numbered titles that I might be up to openly challenge...

I am unworthy to critique most of the final fantasy games out there (My same stance on the Pokemon handheld games). There are a few though outside the numbered titles that I might be up to openly challenge...

Mystic Quest! I hear its horrible. I don't think even the most hardcore Final Fantasy fans would care if it got a bad review.