Fun to play? Gold Edition worth it?

So i was just browsing through the PS store and i saw this passing by for €13. Seems good visually although the trailer doesn't tell me much. The gold edition apparently adds some weapons and characters, But are they any good? or i it just a cash grab for the devs? Ans what are the trophies like? The plat is 10% which isn't that bad but i saw in another topic online is pretty much dead? is this boostable? There isnt a trophy guide for this game either.

Basically, what i want to know:

1. Is this game fun
  2. How long and difficult to beat (100% trophies)?
  3. Is the content that comes with Gold edition worth it?

If you don't know what gold edition is heres whats in it:

• Skywarp
  • Thundercracker
  • Stinger
  • Glass Gas Cannon
  • Electro Bolter

I have no idea which of these are weapons and which are transformers though. But I think Stinger was a transformer in the Dinosaur movie of the transformers, not sure though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!  I think this game is definitely worth it, the DLC you get is ofc fluff, but a couple extra transformers is always fun, I would have gotten the Gold Ed. if it had been on sale when I bought it.  You can earn 64% of the trophies just by doing escalation, the upgrades you gain and levels stay for the campaign also, I have achieved Prime Mode and still not gained all the upgrades for weapons. This is because you gain "Gear Boxes" from levelling up and in these you gain extra characters, weapon upgrades, and you also gain "Hacks".  These allow you to...hack a level even the whole game, they give you a bonus to experience but, you will have a negative e.g. You have no hud, enemies do more damage, enemies drop more ammo, etc...

Hope this helps!