The Golden Throne Glitch (I tired of this)

speedomer

This is the second time i glitched by this game.. I beat the first glitch(last king wasn't run away and his kingdom always stay alive) on my second playthrough but this time i just had all village,town and castles but there is no trophy!!? I got tired of this game. What should i do? Is there any solution or maybe something i missed? All map is mine but there is no trophy.

Edit: When i look my profile info it says Enemies: Kont Quryas but when i look at Kont Quryas info it says He left Calradia. What is this? Is he still in the map somewhere or this is really a glitch?

Edited by speedomer

• 4 months later...

Sometimes it takes making peace with a kingdom. I recommend capturing the map and immediately requesting peace once the last stronghold of each faction falls. Usually they'll accept terms and then after a few days their kingdom will collapse. I have run into a similar glitch as to what you speak on PC years ago. Rhoodoks wouldn't surrender and wouldn't disappear. I don't recall if I ever solved that one.

Edited by thaphalseprofit
Typo

3 hours ago, thaphalseprofit said:

Sometimes it takes making peace with a kingdom. I recommend capturing the map and immediately requesting peace once the last stronghold of each faction falls. Usually they'll accept terms and then after a few days their kingdom will collapse. I have run into a similar glitch as to what you speak on PC years ago. Rhoodoks wouldn't surrender and wouldn't disappear. I don't recall if I ever solved that one.

Thanks for reply. I found the problem. I always capture all the calradia with a king. When i do it  the map already has been captured and after that it wouldnt count it again when i capture map by myself after i kill the king. For the trophy i have to capture all map by myself from start to the end.

• 5 months later...