Stay Away!

Asmund

This game is riddled with bugs, 3 times it froze on me after a boss fight during my "Way of the Karateka" run. I had to start from scratch each time because it autosaves after each fight and if it freezes during your autosaving there's a good chance of corrupted data. I eventually beat it after 9 straight hours of playing. The game is hard enough as is, only 32 people have 100%ed it, I'm guessing in part to the bugs.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/29/2017 at 4:37 AM, Asmund89 said:

This game is riddled with bugs, 3 times it froze on me after a boss fight during my "Way of the Karateka" run. I had to start from scratch each time because it autosaves after each fight and if it freezes during your autosaving there's a good chance of corrupted data. I eventually beat it after 9 straight hours of playing. The game is hard enough as is, only 32 people have 100%ed it, I'm guessing in part to the bugs.

You've been warned.

Thank you. I'll heed the warning on this one.

• 2 years later...

The way of the Karateka trophy is really hard, i did it on xbox 360 without the saving technique, it took me like two weeks  playing an average of 6 runs per day. I remember that whenever i was approaching the palace on a perfect run performance my hands started to shake of pure nerve. You have to play it with peace of mind, if you find yourself frustrated or angry for not improving in your runs just stop playing for a moment and come again later  or change games and try again the next day. 

• Like 1