Thrustmaster T150 games

HaserPL

Well hello there. Im not sure if it is a good idea but my hears needs a racing wheel. I don't have a lot of money so I have decided to get Thrustmaster t150. Is it good? Someone can say something about it's pro's and cons? Also, what games on ps3 and ps4 are compatible with it? Thanks in advance., have a fantastic day! :-)

sorry, this will not answer your question...i was at eb games (a gaming shop) a few days ago looking to increase my backlog by a few more ps4 titles and the guy in front of me at the cash was buying this...the cashier, a younger, perhaps teenaged woman says "just the thrustmaster t150 today, sir?"... I started laughing so hard...the box for this thing looks beautiful, I mean it's even got the Ferrari logo so I say "just the thrustmaster t150?...JUST?...this guy is gonna go home and have the gaming experience of a lifetime and you say 'just'?"...she gives me a stern semi-constipated 'whatever old man you're probably on drugs' look as the guy buying it turns around and starts laughing too...gives me the 'I know right, this is like half my pay cheque' look but I can't stop laughing...her voice is like echoing through my head as I analyze the box...moral of the story?...none...$hit looks tops...again, sorry for being completely unhelpful...

• Like 1

As far as an entry level wheel on the ps4 goes, the t150 is probably your best bet. The key thing is that it's got a genuine force feedback system, which cheaper ps4 wheels tend to lack (and I'd go as far to say it's not worth buying a wheel without force feedback - that little bit of resistance makes a significant difference). Although not as powerful as the more expensive wheels, the FFB seems to get the job done. I know its not the same, but I had a Logitech Driving Force GT which was your entry level FFB racing wheel on the ps3, and it was very good - incredible value for money, and not too much worse than the heel I've got now - so I assume the t150 would be similarly good.

As far as which games it works with, I can't personally verify it, but I'd imagine it should work with all racing sims and most arcade racing games. You might want to do a quick google search for some of the more specific arcade-y titles if that's what you're into.

Sorry if that's not much help - if you're willing to take the time, "Inside Sim Racing" should have a review of it on Youtube, and their reviews of wheels tend to be really in depth and should give you a good idea of what to expect.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wtru9 said:

As far as an entry level wheel on the ps4 goes, the t150 is probably your best bet. The key thing is that it's got a genuine force feedback system, which cheaper ps4 wheels tend to lack (and I'd go as far to say it's not worth buying a wheel without force feedback - that little bit of resistance makes a significant difference). Although not as powerful as the more expensive wheels, the FFB seems to get the job done. I know its not the same, but I had a Logitech Driving Force GT which was your entry level FFB racing wheel on the ps3, and it was very good - incredible value for money, and not too much worse than the heel I've got now - so I assume the t150 would be similarly good.

As far as which games it works with, I can't personally verify it, but I'd imagine it should work with all racing sims and most arcade racing games. You might want to do a quick google search for some of the more specific arcade-y titles if that's what you're into.

Sorry if that's not much help - if you're willing to take the time, "Inside Sim Racing" should have a review of it on Youtube, and their reviews of wheels tend to be really in depth and should give you a good idea of what to expect.

thanks. but I have not enough money to step into sim racing for real.

On 30.08.2017 at 0:44 PM, ProfBambam55 said:

sorry, this will not answer your question...i was at eb games (a gaming shop) a few days ago looking to increase my backlog by a few more ps4 titles and the guy in front of me at the cash was buying this...the cashier, a younger, perhaps teenaged woman says "just the thrustmaster t150 today, sir?"... I started laughing so hard...the box for this thing looks beautiful, I mean it's even got the Ferrari logo so I say "just the thrustmaster t150?...JUST?... ten facet wraca do domu i ma doświadczenie w grach w życiu i mówisz "po prostu"? "... daje mi surową półprostą" kimkolwiek jesteś stary człowiek, który ma na sobie narkotyki " facet kupuje się, kręci się i zaczyna się śmiać też ... daje mi "wiem dobrze, to jest jak połowa mojego wynagrodzenia sprawdzić", ale nie mogę przestać się śmiać ... jej głos jest jak echo przez głowę, jak analizuję pudełko ... moralne z historii? ... żadne ... $ hit wygląda na szczyty ... znowu, przepraszam za to, że jest zupełnie bezużyteczna ...

Yup, very helpfull.