Do you actually need to pay for JP voice??

imOvray

Hey, i had my eyes on this game for a while and finally decided to buy it with the 5 dlc as they never got on sales for over a year now anyway the full package come to 50€.

But when i was looking if there was any other extension is saw this: https://store.playstation.com/#!/fr-fr/jeux/extensions/pack-de-doublages-japonais/cid=EP0082-NPEB01407_00-ADDJAPANESEVOICE

Hope sony convert the link to your ps store location but if not it's a 5€ dlc to add japanese voice... so my question is: do you really have to pay to play a jap game in it's original audio?

or maybe im just dumb and the game have original english voice... but it's from a japanese studio so..

Edited by imOvray

From the description of the DLC:

"Enjoy Drakengard 3 with the original Japanese voices of the characters. The option to use the Japanese voices can be accessed from the title screen."

I'm pretty sure that means the original voice acting is Japanese. It's shitty that you have to pay for something that should have been in the game in the first place. I guess it's at least better than the alternative (dub-only with no options, which happens way too often).

• Like 1

• 4 years later...