Crysis 2 Skill Kill Problems: BLINDED! & ROAD RAGE!

DanielVT

Hello anyone who has played Crysis 2......I have had a bit of an issue today trying to get the Blinded! and Road Rage! skill kills. For Road Rage! I kicked a blown up car into a friend but it did not kill anyone. What do I have to do? Does it have to be a car that is not blown up? Finally, for the Blinded skill kill, I threw a flash at my friends and killed them while they were blinded but I was not. I did not get the skill kill then either. What do I have to do? These are the last two skill kills I need for the Cleaner trophy. Anyone that has experience with these skill kills, please give me advice! Thanks!

I think that for road rage you have to do it with a not blown up car... because I just killed 5 people with a blown up car and didn't get it.

That is what I am thinking as well. It is the only thing that makes sense.

The road rage is simple, just kick a car(not sure if exploded cars works) in someone, it might take a few tries because hit detection system in crysis 2 is awful, and the blinded skill kill repeat because you done everything right.

Ok.....I really hate games that are glitchy with their detection system. I guess I will keep trying with my friends till I get it. Thanks for you help.