MCLA DLC question

As soon as you get a call from Doc then that's the start of the DLC. Just visit his garage to start the missions. I have the complete edition with all the DLC on the disc and as far as I can remember the call came right at the beginning of the main game.

Edited by Stevieboy

As soon as you get a call from Doc then that's the start of the DLC. Just visit his garage to start the missions. I have the complete edition with all the DLC on the disc and as far as I can remember the call came right at the beginning of the main game.

a reply at last lol. so just go into his garage and exit for the next DLC mission?

well i did what you said and only a couple of missions came up so i done them but no more are showing up.

It's been a while since I played this game so I'm struggling to remember exactly what happened. However, I do remember there wasn't a great deal of missions in the DLC and they generally unlocked one after the other. One mission that might be holding up the rest appearing is the "Win 5 races in an SUV". If you have done that one then all I can suggest is to wait until you get a call that unlocks the next mission. It shouldn't take too long (hopefully).

It's been a while since I played this game so I'm struggling to remember exactly what happened. However, I do remember there wasn't a great deal of missions in the DLC and they generally unlocked one after the other. One mission that might be holding up the rest appearing is the "Win 5 races in an SUV". If you have done that one then all I can suggest is to wait until you get a call that unlocks the next mission. It shouldn't take too long (hopefully).

that mission hasnt opened up yet though. but will i go ahead and win 5 races with the SUV?

that mission hasnt opened up yet though. but will i go ahead and win 5 races with the SUV?

No, because I'm pretty sure they won't count until the mission opens up. The only thing I can suggest is waiting for the phone to ring to unlock the remaining missions. Like I said before, hopefully it shouldn't take too long.