Still possible to get online trophies?

Naixclaw

22 hours ago, SkyMason said:

I was trying to solo boost some matches in a private lobby to get to level 60 but kept getting an error - anyone else getting this? I'll attempt to make a lobby and get "this game session no longer exists" over and over. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have also been getting this and I'm freaking out a little bit.  I only had a couple of levels to go and have never encountered this error before.

Please, is anyone else able to get it to work at this time?

Update:  I was able to get it to work with some persistence.  Still, it's kind of weird that I've never run into this before and someone else is having the same problem on the same day.  Hopefully it's nothing.

Edited by HappyChika

1 hour ago, HappyChika said:

I have also been getting this and I'm freaking out a little bit.  I only had a couple of levels to go and have never encountered this error before.

Please, is anyone else able to get it to work at this time?

Update:  I was able to get it to work with some persistence.  Still, it's kind of weird that I've never run into this before and someone else is having the same problem on the same day.  Hopefully it's nothing.

Yeah I was trying for about an hour give or take and nothing - cool that you got it to work though! I just think their servers are jank because it wasn't the only error I got. I'll try some other time I guess.

On 8/1/2019 at 0:41 AM, SkyMason said:

Yeah I was trying for about an hour give or take and nothing - cool that you got it to work though! I just think their servers are jank because it wasn't the only error I got. I'll try some other time I guess.

I'm currently doing the grind and what fixes it for me is restarting the console. Works every time.

I also recommend grinding in the underground map. Both crates and med packs spawn close to the drop. 

Edited by BifeSTER
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, BifeSTER said:

I'm currently doing the grind and what fixes it for me is restarting the console. Works every time.

I also recommend grinding in the underground map. Both crates and med packs spawn close to the drop. 

Thanks for the heads up - I'll give that a try!