Local ranking

narutostrife

• 3 months later...

Hey there.

I'm also starting to struggle with some of the Croixleur Sigma trophies, since they are very challenging.

I don't know if you are having difficulties with the score either, or just the time. Maybe you already know this, but I'm trying to invest on those trophies, trying the following:

- Increasing at least 4 weapons to the max for each character. Make a set of 4-weapons where you can combine their skills when pushing the triangle button so you can make devastating combos to larger foes.

- Use the Control Assist Option which helps you dash and jump immediately if you are trying to attack a foe.

- To get higher scores, it seems that collecting coins and defeating foes while you have a big Chain makes you increase the score greatly. I'm having difficulties with this one, but  making a good use of the dash technique to defend yourself and being really fast and aggresive can help you hold your current Chain. As you can see on the final score table, it seems that Coins and Chains count a lot.

- As for character's equipment, try to get equipment that might raise your attack (I think the Sara Annika's plushie does that), reduce your MP cost and raise your Dash invincible time, so you can do more dashes and deal more Manaburst if necessary. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

Use the Control Assist Option which helps you dash and jump immediately if you are trying to attack a foe.

Hahaha, love the fact you put that part on bold and underlined. At the beginning, I was not really aware of it, but it really helps this assists helps a LOT. ?

• Like 1