How long do you think the servers will last?

VelaXityyyy

• 1 year later...

I'm currently trying to get 100 percent I hope on now and again for a couple of games, I don't really enjoy it anymore since one of the trophies is to get to level 100, I find it very boring now personally, I do think the servers will be around for another few years, we should play BLR together. 

• Like 1

The popular game modes are still pretty alive. The only one that's dead is the one where you kill NPCs. (Onslaughter) I also see quite a few people who paid for microtransactions, so it's still making money. This is one game where I would expect it to have a pretty decent notice before shutdown.

53 minutes ago, DESSlE___ said:

I'm currently trying to get 100 percent I hope on now and again for a couple of games, I don't really enjoy it anymore since one of the trophies is to get to level 100, I find it very boring now personally, I do think the servers will be around for another few years, we should play BLR together. 

If you want to boil each other with flamethrowers while wearing hard suits, lmk. There is no way that is possible to do legit and it's the only reason I haven't paid for the GP duplicator (because it would suck to get that trophy and not have the hard suits one)

On 22/1/2019 at 11:56 PM, DESSlE___ said:

Hi, I want to finish BLR so if you want, we can play together in private lobby if it's possible to earn trophies