My own meaning of the Final Fantasy theme song

Alantor32

Now before anyone asks, I'm refering to the Final Fantasy theme song that appeared in Final Fantasy IV as Prologue while the main theme song appeared in the very first Final Fantasy game. I was watching some versions of the Final Fantasy theme song on YouTube (Most notably, the XII version of the theme song) and I was wondering about what the song's meaning is, so I decided to make my own and post it here.

The meaning of the Final Fantasy theme song symbolizes heroes and their fight against the forces of evil and darkness. This song may also mean about the adventures, friendships and love they experienced in their journey to save their worlds while following their dreams and reasons.

It also shows that the heroes will never ever give up no matter how hopeless the situation is and even if they learned that the enemies they faced are their long lost family members or friends manipulated by the true evil masterminds, they will carry on to find their resolve to save their worlds and protect everyone they cared deeply about.

So what do you think? Pretty good meaning, no?

Edited by MMX20
Fixing some things and adding stuff