Easy and/or Stackible Platinum Trophies

Gonzokillass

I currently have 76 platinum trophies and i already know my 77th one will be South Park: The Fractured But Whole. I'm compiling a checklist of all easy platinum trophies (or platinum trophies that aren't easy but i want in my collection). Anyone have any games i can add to said checklist? Preferably games in between 0/10 and 5.5/10 in difficulty. If you include any games that have multiple lists please tell me which console and/or region in which they stack.  

There are so many games within that region of difficulty mate. But you could look on playstationtrophies, i believe they have posts that give an overview of all games in order of difficulty, so first the games with a 1/10 and so on. I believe they are also per console. For easy plats you could also check out ibaddriveri, staypationt (doesnt upload anymore but older vids are still up) or cornshaq gaming. They all have made videos which list easy platinums. Or you could just go through the games list on this website. A high average rarity often means that the platinum is easy (not always, some games have loads of very easy trophies and one very difficult one.

10 minutes ago, Lars said:

There are so many games within that region of difficulty mate. But you could look on playstationtrophies, i believe they have posts that give an overview of all games in order of difficulty, so first the games with a 1/10 and so on. I believe they are also per console. For easy plats you could also check out ibaddriveri, staypationt (doesnt upload anymore but older vids are still up) or cornshaq gaming. They all have made videos which list easy platinums. Or you could just go through the games list on this website. A high average rarity often means that the platinum is easy (not always, some games have loads of very easy trophies and one very difficult one.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.