Touch teleport

AJ_Radio

A number of people over at the .org forums are saying the touch teleport makes a few of the later levels easier.

I recently beat all Critical Urgency and Dual Core levels normally on my alt account. Nothing too difficult except when you have to teleport very rapidly and hit switches dead on, which happen to be the critical urgency levels for both packs.

I have five of the six Critical Urgency levels perfected and seven of the ten Dual Core levels perfected. I have one Critical Urgency level left and three Dual Core levels left. All four of them require very fast teleporting, hitting switches in fast motion since it's basically a requirement to boost the entire time because otherwise you will not make the time to perfect those levels.

Personally I have had serious trouble teleporting in time to rescue the pods because I am just not quick enough on my PS4 controller. However the Vita version of Velocity 2X offers touch teleport, which is essentially touching a part of the screen and your ship will teleport to that location. This is a feature not on the PS4 version, and people at .org claim touch teleport makes these tougher levels much easier because of it.

I have 45 of the 50 levels in the main game completed, a few of which I still need to perfect. Levels 48 through 50 are the dual ships, they also require a lot of teleporting back and forth. This is my main killer. I'm actually pretty good at the sidescrolling platforming bits, nothing I've encountered that was extremely difficult. Teleporting very rapidly with the ship is a different story.

So for those of you who have 100 percented this game, or at least are trying to, does touch teleport make these later levels easier? Some people have said they don't, and others say they do.