"Gun Nut" trophy bug solution

Yrva

If it says you have 100% of the upgrade kits collected but you are missing upgrades for weapons, you probably just used a save where you didn't pick it up to progress, since upgrade kits don't carry through saves like all other collectibles. The fix is to simply re-visit every location where an upgrade kit would be, to see which one(s) you missed. It's a bit tedious, I went through each location of them before I found the one I was missing (In the Ruins) but I got the trophy just now.

Edited by ManaFear
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Harry94_ said:

You can get way more than 21 of them, I know a few people who have upgraded everything but have 10 left over?

How? There was only 21 collectible for me, the 19th being the only one I was missing. So do they carry over through saves?

26 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yup i have upgraded everything and i have 12 spare.

Do they transfer over through saves? I wasn't able to get anymore than the amount needed to upgrade each weapon 3 times. I don't understand.

Edited by ManaFear

2 hours ago, ManaFear said:

How? There was only 21 collectible for me, the 19th being the only one I was missing. So do they carry over through saves?

Do they transfer over through saves? I wasn't able to get anymore than the amount needed to upgrade each weapon 3 times. I don't understand.

nope it is one save, but im really not sure how i ended up having 12 spare to be honost. I just picked up when i did collectible clean up after finnishing story. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

nope it is one save, but im really not sure how i ended up having 12 spare to be honost. I just picked up when i did collectible clean up after finnishing story. 

Hmm, I see. That's interesting. Strange though, Thanks for the info

• Like 1