Tip for "Call me veteran"

Hey everyone :)

Just a hint for people who are still interested in this game:

You can get both the trophy for 60 minutes of valid online playtime and "Call me veteran" at the same time if you simply start an online race without bots and let 3 hours pass.

The timer will stop at 99:59:999, but it will keep counting the time.

I have just tested this with the PS3-version and it worked out nicely.

You do not even have to use a hair tie oder a turbo controller, the game won't kick you at all (be careful on PS Vita though, use a hair tie on R or L so that the Vitas don't start the standby mode).

Once you have reached 180 minutes, just finish the race and you will be rewarded with both trophies.

This should work as well with the MotoGP-versions which require 180 minutes of playtime.

Greetings from Germany :)

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, tortugaelefante said:

Hey! Thanks for the info.

I'm thinking about buy this game in the EU sale, but I want know first with how many people I can start a online race for boosting the online trophies? Can I start with a friend only?

Hey :)

Yes you can start a race with only one friend (or another console). 

Greetings from Germany! 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

As of late 2023, the servers are up and running, and I belive they have gotten unstable. My and my boosting partner had random disconnects, which made getting MX 1 Elite a bit annoying due to the timer before the next race starts.

When we were grinding the three hours, we got disconnected every 10-13 minutes, but the trophy tied to playing online for 60 minutes and 3 hours popped when we got disconnected. 

I will say this, the trophy will still count even if you get disconnected due to the bad servers. I'm happy to be done with the game online wise and can now move onto other things

• Like 1