Super Glitchy :/

My friend and I LOVE this show and bought the game hoping to be able to share my love of games with someone who doesn't play very much.

Well....

Glitch city almost immediately .\_/.

My friend got stuck in a wall in the first area. I laughed it off like well that's rare but it happens in some games sometimes.

Then some ambush fights began to freeze up or enemies would fly off the screen making it impossible to finish a fight.

Going through the world and walls made it difficult to look for secrets.

The second boss fight had to keep being restarted when the boss's fan move would push a team member over the edge and what is suppose to bring them back with freeze status or damage would just not bring them back and freeze the game.

Greg's power attack would freeze the fight in ambush fights in the Winter zone.

Connie's attack would sometimes pass right through ice blocks and chroma crystals breakable outside of fights randomly. Would have to warp out and warp back into an area just to get the secrets.

There was a super loud audio glitch where an ambush fight started and the prebattle noise when they hit you was played repeatedly during the battle super loud and then after until we quit and came back.

I'm sure there will be more before a patch.

I've seen now on several other forums that the Fusion trophy and CBF badge trophy are glitched and no way to get them right now :/.

I also saw that Grumpyface said they were working on a patch that won't be available for several days to a week because of console reasons which I can't wait for!

I'm really disappointed in the quality game they released :/ especially at $25. It sucks the fun out of it and we both love the game when we aren't having to figure out how to get around a glitch forever. 

Anyway,

Super fun game worth buying but maybe wait until the patches come out!

Edited by Wolfsongs

Oh ya I saw that, that's what I was talking about at the end there :(.

I'm just disappointed by what they decided was ready for release.

I've never had so many glitches in a new game before to where it's hard to play.

Well I'm glad it will be fixed before the rest of the worlds gets to play :).

Its super fun besides these random bugs. That's why we are still trying to play instead of just waiting for the patch lol.

6 minutes ago, Wolfsongs said:

Patch Released!!

So far so good! Just got the Is this Canon? Trophy that was previously glitched.

And yet, it's still not out for the rest of the world... not just the patch, the game itself.  Figured it'll be a long wait until we all get the game.

But hey, good to know that it's going well so far from the patch itself.  What of the Greg and Connie ordeal? Was that fixed as well? And I did hear that the Crying Breakfast Friends trophy didn't unlock for people, any way to confirm that it was fixed?

Would love to see for myself, but of course, as I say, still has yet to release to the rest of the world.  Heck, even on the Xbox One version, three countries didn't get the game (New Zealand, Australia and Portugal).  But hey, at least everyone else got to see all these bugs and have them fixed before worldwide release xD