The Fall 100% Trophy Walkthrough

i-kicked-a-brit

Hi everyone,

I'm providing a YT video that contains the entire game walk through, which includes all trophies and puzzles. This is what I used to get my 100%. No, this is not my video. Yes, I'm too lazy to write up a guide on here.

AS FOR FACEOFF VS MERCIFUL:

The guy in the video states that you would need a second playthrough in order to get the other trophy pertaining to the caretaker. However, that's not the case. You're able to get this in one play through, as the auto save feature doesn't kick in while in the caretaker's room. Here's what I did to get these trophies within a minute of one another: When you defeat him, he will be laying on the ground. Walk up to him and shine your flashlight at his head. Now here's where the timing is a factor. Shoot him in the head and AS SOON AS THE TROPHY FOR FACEOFF POPS, EXIT OUT INTO THE PLAYSTATION MENU AND CLOSE THE APPLICATION. Then, once you're sure the trophy popped, load the game up again and reload your save file. You should spawn in the same room that you fought the caretaker in. His body will be gone. Walk down the ladder and start walked left away from the room. Merciful should then pop.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
  • Like 4

• 3 years later...
On 10.11.2017 at 7:00 PM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Hi everyone,

I'm providing a YT video that contains the entire game walk through, which includes all trophies and puzzles. This is what I used to get my 100%. No, this is not my video. Yes, I'm too lazy to write up a guide on here.

AS FOR FACEOFF VS MERCIFUL:

The guy in the video states that you would need a second playthrough in order to get the other trophy pertaining to the caretaker. However, that's not the case. You're able to get this in one play through, as the auto save feature doesn't kick in while in the caretaker's room. Here's what I did to get these trophies within a minute of one another: When you defeat him, he will be laying on the ground. Walk up to him and shine your flashlight at his head. Now here's where the timing is a factor. Shoot him in the head and AS SOON AS THE TROPHY FOR FACEOFF POPS, EXIT OUT INTO THE PLAYSTATION MENU AND CLOSE THE APPLICATION. Then, once you're sure the trophy popped, load the game up again and reload your save file. You should spawn in the same room that you fought the caretaker in. His body will be gone. Walk down the ladder and start walked left away from the room. Merciful should then pop.

Worked like a charm :)