How will NHL 11 be in a few weeks?

Dreakon139

Probably won't get too many takers with this one, not until the community grows large enough to support niche game discussions like that with NHL 11.

However, I'm probably skipping NHL 12 this year (buying a new hockey game every year, with limited changes and additions, isn't terribly appealing... especially if I want a platinum someday and NHL11's is a doozy). Seeing as I play NHL 11 particularly online, I'm naturally concerned as to how the online community will hold up.

How long do these sports games typically last before a game just loses most of its online functionality via a lack of players? If you play the NHL series, how do you think it'll hold up?

There's always boosting, but it'd be nice to be able to just find little versus matches around too.

You probably have until the release of NHL 13 to plat NHL 11. They are shutting down the servers on NHL 10 in a few days. I think the online for 11 will still be viable. I'm like you, I skip every other year. Still quite a few people on the servers for 10.