SCUF Controllers.. need some advice / opinions

Platinumus

Hi all and forgive me already if this topic has come up before..

Looking to get a new controller has I've had 3 PS4 controllers now (to be honest i think they have been all first gen PS4 controllers) last one i brought was the anniversary ps4 controller and they are just starting to squeak and just getting worn out.  Anyway i have found myself going back to games like Overwatch and i'm finding with characters like Genji i could be doing alot better So i have been looking at the scuf controllers and other such other *pro* controllers.

i just wanted some feedback from people who actually use these controllers and are they really worth the money. i was looking at the SCUF Infinity 4PS PRO Custom Controller originally because its the same shape etc as the normal controllers and I've always preferred the PlayStation controllers as i have grown up with them but i didn't want to completely dismay the SCUF IMPACT Custom Controller. 

I know controllers aren't going to completely change how i obtain Platinum's etc but it might even help a little as time has become more of an issue for me now as i have recently had a child (cant wait to get her into gaming!) 

Anyway yeah so just some opinions really and il say thanks in advance now for any reply !

Had a PS4 scuf controller since ps4 scufs were released, think it was just the 4ps at the time but in terms of use it will make games like Overwatch much easier as for games like black ops 3 multiplayer it was much easier with jump mechanics, although it can be difficult to get used to as you have to remember to use the extra buttons.

i would also be careful using too much for offline games as with long use I found myself suffering with pain using other motions on shooter, even on ww2 multi which doesn’t have any jump mechanics etc. Can suffer with some issues so need to make sure the shape of the controller fits your hand. If your happy with regular go for the regular, if the controllers too small go for the impact which would sounds best for you. I’d also recommend looking at your old controllers and taking them apart and cleaning them replacing buttons etc as I have done this and have never had to buy any new controller except for the scuf, I have 2 release day ps4 controller that are as good as new (except the holder for the r2 button on 1 is close to worn out) but with the simplicity of the controllers it’s easy to take them apart.

overall go for the scuf, just make sure it fits your hand and for offline games use it to get used to but don’t over use it to cause bad cramp in wrists :)

• Like 1