Saving issue

wlkownz

According to the roadmap I'm reading and following on PSNprofiles there are multiple ways to save for either the Institute or Railroad thropys. I got only a question, is it smart to follow all the tips to make new saves?

Powering Up and https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4012-fallout-4/21-underground-undercover . Is it when I'm completing 'Underground undercover' and 
Rockets' Red Glare will it be able to finish the institute trophy's? What is a smart move in this questline?

I followed the guide to the letter and created a new save after the quest Powering Up. From there you can finish say, the Railroads questline, once that's done reload the save you made and finish the Institutes questline, or vice versa. Whatever you do don't overwrite the save you created after Powering Up. Back it up and create another new save to finish your quest lines. It doesn't take long to finish either factions questlines from there, I think it took me around 3 hours to finish both. I read a few different guides about the multiple saves and when to make them and they all said the same thing as this sites guide for the most part. Follow it carefully and you've nothing to worry about ;) 

• Like 1

On 29-11-2017 at 4:23 AM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I followed the guide to the letter and created a new save after the quest Powering Up. From there you can finish say, the Railroads questline, once that's done reload the save you made and finish the Institutes questline, or vice versa. Whatever you do don't overwrite the save you created after Powering Up. Back it up and create another new save to finish your quest lines. It doesn't take long to finish either factions questlines from there, I think it took me around 3 hours to finish both. I read a few different guides about the multiple saves and when to make them and they all said the same thing as this sites guide for the most part. Follow it carefully and you've nothing to worry about ;) 

Thanks alot. Just finished the mission Mass Fusion so I'm almost done with my second playtrough :D.

• Like 1