Problems with the new Playstation app update.

LuciaRosethorn

So straight to the point, basically since the playstation app got the new layout I've had a problem with the text. Most of it is fine but on some pages it's cut off ( pictures below) and I'm not sure how or if I can fix it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, change the font size in my phone settings and looked online but couldn't find anything, I have a LG-G3 phone if anyone wonders.

As I said there is pictures of what my phone looks like and what it should look like from a friends phone (they have an iphone).

Spoiler

LghuqZn.pngyEujmIy.pngHv5CMC7.pngC6psyh1.pngzOv1lkl.pngQyMzDFe.png

Any help would be appreciated and sorry the pictures aren't perfect. =)

Edited by LuciaRosethorn

Not sure there is anything you can do about it. Since you said your friend has an iPhone and has the same issue, it obviously isn't an OS issue. Looks like they will have to push a patch through.

Edited by skateak

10 minutes ago, skateak said:

Not sure there is anything you can do about it. Since you said your friend has an iPhone and has the same issue, it obviously isn't an OS issue. Looks like they will have to push a patch through.

My friend has the correct layout, it's only me who has the problem but I probably will have to wait for an update and hope it fixes it. I just have no idea what could be the cause since I can't find anything online about it so it can be a common problem, thank you for your input anyway. 

2 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

My friend has the correct layout, it's only me who has the problem but I probably will have to wait for an update and hope it fixes it. I just have no idea what could be the cause since I can't find anything online about it so it can be a common problem, thank you for your input anyway. 

Oh i gotcha. Misread the friend/iphone part and thought you meant that it was the same for them. Maybe another Android user can double check. I know you said you have uninstalled/reinstalled but maybe try and reboot the phone itself.