Missable trophies

FranciRoosters

Ok, the missable trophies are the Breakfast, the Library Cabinet ones, and Profondo Rosso. Technically also the Breathe ones, although it’s hard to believe how one could skip these. The first two are obtainable very early in the game, the last ones in chapter 3 and at various moments in the game. Make sure that you open the cabinet with the wire and that you interact with the napkin only after eating the Scottish breakfast. All other trophies are unmissable. 

• Like 1

Acctually I missed "Elevator Music". I read somewhere else, that you have to NOT examine the dead deer in the cellar in chapter 2, which leads to not getting the cellar key from the butler so you are forced to find another way down there -> using the food elevator. I examined the deer and got the key. Trying to use the elevator didnt work now so there was no way to obtain it in that playthrough.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

I examined the dead deer but didn't search for the key so, it's a 50/50...i think it really depends on what do you do for getting down there, and about Profondo Rosso i think 

Spoiler

you have to examine Eddie playing with the dolls before talking to him

• 4 weeks later...

I just platinumed this game last night, generally, it steers you right towards the trophies to the point it rubs your nose in it! It makes it kinda hard to miss any of them :P

If you miss one, honestly given the game's lack of polish, it's bound to be a bug. I would then just recommend exiting the game and reloading from a checkpoint/save.

• Like 1