Hardest Level to get Gold or better Relic in?

On 4/6/2021 at 0:49 PM, AmazingNoeder said:

Could hard crash is pretty easy to get gould cuz u have plenty of time, honestly u can even get a platinum having a lot of mistakes 

On this video I made a terrible run and still got platinum (when I say is  easy i don't mean that u won't fail,but with practice and patience,u won't take too much time to achieve)

Hagging out is the one that u need to be perfect and fast and there is no space for error,but with practice all of them are doable and not that hard,only Stormy ascent was pretty mother fuckin bullshit the first minute of this video bellow shows that Stormy ascent isn't about skill but  about how long u can keep trying whiteout destroying the controller....

Honestly I thought Stormy Ascent was ridiculously easy and was highly disappointed. 

All of the platforms have a specific timing athat if you follow it you can't die, and most of the timing is really obvious. It looks so much more intimidating than it is. 

I thought the hardest in Crash 1 was The High Road just due to the collision detection with the bridge planks AND rope being a but wonky. 

Haven't started the time trials in 2 yet but overall tge levels are so much easier to play through generally. 

• Like 1