Assassin's Creed Origins on Sale until Sunday

PhantomBlade19

I heard its a great game. But AC games always go on sale and quite a bit if you can wait a bit more. If you got plenty other things to play I wouldn't bother.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

5 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I heard its a great game. But AC games always go on sale and quite a bit if you can wait a bit more. If you got plenty other things to play I wouldn't bother.

Thanks will do, i also want the gold edtion so I really need a better sale maybe in a few months

It's an amazing game. But, honestly? I'd say wait and get it when there's a "Complete" edition for the game, which is likely to come out next year. Cause there's the Season Pass, and there is free DLC, but eh, even though the game is on a deal now, I'd say wait. Got nothing to play as of now? Sure, go get it, the game will keep you busy, took me over 60+ to finish. And the game's been getting better per update, and DLC will surely make it better over time soon. 

3 hours ago, Ruhkillmeez said:

It's an amazing game. But, honestly? I'd say wait and get it when there's a "Complete" edition for the game, which is likely to come out next year. Cause there's the Season Pass, and there is free DLC, but eh, even though the game is on a deal now, I'd say wait. Got nothing to play as of now? Sure, go get it, the game will keep you busy, took me over 60+ to finish. And the game's been getting better per update, and DLC will surely make it better over time soon. 

Thanks men, I'm sure it's a great game and I'm looking foward to play it, even tho I will wait for a better discount 

• Like 1