Capcom VP wants Ace Attorney collection for 3DS

Lady Lilith

http://www.cubed3.com/news/18228/1/capcom-vp-wants-ace-attorney-collection-for-nintendo-3ds.html

Phoenix-Wright-Capcom-Ace-Attorney-Takas

Capcom's popular Ace Attorney adventure series could be coming to Nintendo 3DS as compilation of past DS titles.

The Ace Attorney series has cemented itself as one of the more popular franchises on Nintendo DS with three Phoenix Wright games, a follow-up and two spin-offs starring Miles Edgeworth. A fifth Ace Attorney game is heading to Nintendo 3DS.

With the games revolving around an overall and intertwining story arc, the first three in particular, would Capcom consider re-releasing these on Nintendo 3DS?

Christian Svensson was quizzed in the Capcom Unity forums about a 3DS version given the announcement ofAce Attorney Trilogy HD for iOS systems, to which he replied: "I have proposed this many times over the past two years… no news yet though. Hang in there."

This would be a good thing for me, since I've never played any of the games.  Plus I need to find somewhere else to put DS games, Dark Dawn filled up the DS row in my cabinet.

After taking the time (and funding) to acquire brand new copies of each NA title, I can't help but be slightly annoyed. Especially considering that I've had 4 3DSs in the past (3 standard, 1 XL) and none for the time being.

Then again, I could just not buy it. =/