Tails Adventure and Crystal Warriors rated by AU board for 3DS VC

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/03/07/tails-adventure-and-crystal-warriors-rated-by-the-australian-rating-board/

TailsAdventure-600x413.jpg

Seems that Tails Adventure and Crystal Warriors could be heading to the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console shop soon over in Australia. The Australian Rating Board has recently put a rating on both Game Gear titles, the rating states that SEGA Europe is the publisher.

It is awesome to see more Game Gear games are making it on the 3DS, since it was one of my favorite handhelds growing up.

Tails Adventure on VC confirmed! I've been waiting for this since the GG VC came out! WANT! Of course, first NoA would have to actually GIVE us a Game Gear game outside of the 3 last March...still...

Shut-up-and-take-my-rings.png

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1

Sweet. Is it sad that I'm looking forward to more Virtual Console games than I am actual 3DS games?

Parker

Not really.  The VC is the main reason I got a 3DS (I got mine back when the best game was OoT3D...and I just got one because of the VC and I love OoT).  I wish Nintendo of America was better at releasing actual good games, I mean it's getting better at getting games more often, but I have no idea why they're giving us so many NES games now...there's still a ton of Gameboy/Game Gear games I want to come out.