Caju's Trophy Hall

Caju_94

Caju_94's Trophy Hall

Hey guys! Welcome to what is my Checklist of trophies and backlogs of PS4 games that I have!

So, to sum up all this, I only got a PS4 last June and have some time to dedicate to gaming, but not very much like maybe other players, since I'm working during weekdays and on my free time I'm also on some volunteering projects which end up consuming my free time during some weekdays, mostly Saturdays, if not a whole weekend.

Still, I get some time to play, and right now this backlog is big enough for the little time I have, and haven't much platinums yet, but here I am trying to share my little victories. :) Of course I'm always open to suggestions of what games should I platinum next and read some comments about certain games and what are your opinion of them.

Update:

I never had a PS3 but I got a Vita on the 1st of March and so now I'm able to go trophy hunting while on the bus (which gives me 2/3 hours of trophy hunting while traveling)

Thanks!

Platinum Count: 24

100% Count: 1

LAST UPDATE: 25th of May of 2018

Platinum Hall

#1 - #10

Spoiler

#1 S549d41.png

inFamous: First Light (PS4)

My first game ever on PS4 and my first platinum ever! I think this was a very nice game for me to platinum first. I loved the game and I enjoyed it a lot. The Arena can be quite challenging in the beginning, since you don't have many upgrades. At first, I though this trophy was hard, because I could barely survive my first waves in the Arena. But, by completing the challenges while fighting at the Arena, little by little, I purchased all the upgrades. Every upgrade makes quite a difference in the battle gameplay. All trophies are ok to get. As I repeated the arena challenges and completed the story, the challenges and the trophies came out very naturally. Probably the hardest challenge for me was to snipe 5 enemies in a row while not letting the snipe fade out, which I ended up getting it very randomly when 5 weakest soldiers gathered up together.

S1628ef.png

Life Is Strange (PS4)

My first experience of this genre. I was on Summer holidays from work when I played this, so I got it pretty fast. This game has a really deep and emotional story, so you can completely enjoy and not care much about the trophies involving taking certain pictures of certain stuff. In the end, you unlock a mode for you to take the photos you need, even though I used a guide to take pictures while going trough the story. Thanks PS Plus!

S909328.png

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (PS4)

I love open-world games like GTA, and Sleeping Dogs was no exception. Took a little time, but still it's quite easy to get this trophy, by completing everything the game has to offer. I was immediatly careful with the Triad XP bonuses so that I could achieve max Triad level before finishing the story. Fortunately, for the Pure Gold trophy, the Zodiac Tournament DLC Gold Stats counted towards it, so I managed to avoid the tedious and long method to get the gold stat (in-game achievement) where you have to win a certain amount of money in cockfights (which are bets with random results). Post-Game I still had to collect the rest of the collectible and such but hadn't much left of it, so it was ok.

S4bdaf3.png

Assassin's Creed II (From the PS4 Ezio Collection)

An easier platinum that I thought. It is not that hard after you get used to the game. The No-Hitter trophy is considered one of the hardest trophies, but if you use the smoke bombs, the difficulty decreases, and gathering up 10 soldiers while being chased is not that complicated. In Memory Of Petruccio is in my opinion the most boring trophy, since you need to go around the maps looking for all of them, with no feather marked on the mini-map, so I had to use a guide for this. A nice first experience of Assassin's Creed, indeed.

S1f366e.png

Dust: An Elysian Tail (PS4)

I played this game on Tough difficulty. It was a little challenging and had to be extra careful, since the healing items were few and the cost to craft them was high. Still, it is not that hard if you are careful and the bosses can be defeated quite easily if you dash, move a lot and do swift and strong attacks. The Stuff of Legends requires you to excel at all 6 challenges and I had to repeat them many times. Still, they are very short challenges, and by repeating them constantly I managed to best my time and beat the asked record. I'm surprised that even on PSNProfiles only 9,45% of the players had the platinum, because the trophy is not that hard as it may seem at first view.

Sd4ad83.png

Tales from the Borderlands (PS4)

Finish the 5 chapters and you get the platinum... Easy! Having played the first Borderlands game on PC, I had to try this one. And here it is. Nice story, AWESOME soundtrack and memorable characters.

S5915a0.png

inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

I normally don't like have to play more than a playtrough, but well, I decided to do it to get this game's platinum, and made it in a short time. My second playtrough was on Expert difficulty and was a little more difficult, mostly in the beginning since I didn't have any decent upgrades, but after the upgrades, it gets easy as pie. This game is really gorgeous. As a fan of open world games, I couldn't miss this one. Loved the fact that Delsin could use three different powers, giving freedom for a player's fighting style.

S611100.png

The Wolf Among us (PS4)

Comment: Another easy platinum. Really enjoyed this game. Fairy tale characters involved in crime and murder mysteries. A very dark world indeed. Still pretty awesome!

S05e08a.png

Tekken 7 (PS4)

Tekken is my favourite video game fighting series, so of course I had to platinum this one, even though I was a little dissapointed with such easy trophies. This game could have a big trophy potential, like accumulating a certain number of victories, getting more treasure chests, have an X number of characters reach a certain Dan, etc etc... Even though I platinumed it quickly, it is a game that I still play and plan to have fun for some long time.

S96fd71.png

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4)

Another game with trophy potentia wasted, sadly. Still I wanted to play this game, since I tested it on PSP and really liked it. Had to make two playtroughs, even though I made the second playtrough in a rush, so I could get the Setzer airship at Chapter 7. Would be interesting to have trophies like completing story missions on Agito or even Finis difficulty, watch all endings, complete X tasks etc etc... Still a nice game, even though I did not really enjoy do the second playtrough since I was in a hurry to get the trophy. Fortunately, on the second playtrough, I could always play alternate Story missions and some of them were quite challenging for the team I had. Even though I think there is no hard trophy in this game, the Mortal Validation trophy can be a pain, because it's easy to miss the Knowing Tags. What I did instead was going to a volcano-like dungeon with enemies +30 levels above me, survive and get lots of them.

#11 - #20

Spoiler

Sa24e69.png1S07b5ce.png

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4)

One of the first games I played, and I finally platinumed it. Not bad for a NFS game, and really like the open-world concept of this game (I don't know if other NFS games used this concept, since the previous game I played was NFS Pro Street), and the fact that you can change between a Racer and a Cop. Still, ranking up as a Racer was tougher than Cop, because this game is a little more harsh with racers, with cops constantly interrupting what you are doing and constantly running away from them after each event. Still, after getting both Ranks to 21 and getting the best cars for each faction, it gets easier. May still be a litle challenging and may require some patience, but pretty doable.

Se72499.png

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (PS4)

loved Life is Strange, so it was kinda obvious I was going to get its prequel. A story not so big and complete as the original game is, but this series hasn't lost its formula. Very emotional and deep story (the end of the first chapter was brutal!), these guys nailed with Chloe Price. Understanding her past and her relationship with Rachel helped me understand why she was the way she is in the original game. And even though, the consequences depend on your choices, the story doesn't mess up the original one. I'm going to miss Chloe, Max and Rachel... Certainly!

S9eaff8.png

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (PS4)

The grindiest trophy I got so far, face to the previous trophies. The story mode was already long, plus the sidestories. Then I had to redo all 71 stages on the Very Hard difficulty. Even after all of that, I still had to craft all possible items and defeat 5000 Aggressors. Damn, I liked the game in the beginning, since I like the Warriors style game and the Fate Series, but this game started to be too much repetitive really soon. Few characters, few stages and sountracks for such a grindy platinum. Only did it because I really like the Fate series, but little by little, I managed to do it. Damn, this made me be reflect about the next grindy trophies I might probably have.

Mb48bd6.png

Far Cry 4 (PS4)

My first Far Cry game ever. At first, I was thinking if I was playing a terror game rather than a GTA style one. Lots of jumpscares thanks to all kind of wild animals. Snakes, bears, demon fishes, aligators, rhinos ramming while I was driving and though "Maybe this game isn't for me". But then after the first week of gameplay, I started to like this game even more. I love open world games and this game has tons of different things to do, as expected. It was a really different open "wild" world, mainly in first person. Even though both Sabal and Amita's endings are bittersweet, I chose Amita's side, since Sabal made me sick when he shared some of his ideals. I'm really hyped for Far Cry 5, and wouldn't mind playing one of the previous titles.

Sec37b8.png

Bastion (PS4)

A game that got my interest since it came out years ago on Steam, even though I didn't have a PC that could support even a game like this one. So, as soon as I got a PS4, I got this game. The first playtrough was nice to get a hang of the mechanics and get to know every weapon and skills. My second playtrough was way more challenging. Leveling up to the max level (10) was a little grindy, but still enjoyable. Getting all quests done was a very natural process. Now, the biggest challenge for anyone is obviously beating all 4 Dreams with all idols activated. Idols are like effects that make your battle even more difficult but reward you with more EXP and Money (stronger enemies, no healing drops, invincible from time to time...). Doing this while defeating hordes of enemies was a big challenge. But after trying some weapon and skills and finding the right one for me, plus a little practice, things went smoothly. The Kid's Dream was really easy. The Singer's Dream became way easier after I started getting the hang of the Pike and Mortar Weapon. I managed to finish the Stranger's and the Survivor's Dream with both these weapons and the Turret Skill. My biggest nemesis were the Ura guys, mainly the ones that used melee weapons. They were fast attackers and I had difficulties when trying to counter their attacks. Still, with the right set of items and practice, the challenges become more doable and you get to know all of your enemies. A really nice indie game that I recommend. Very unique. The soundtrack is really intriguing and interesting and the narrative... Oh the narrative... Made me remember of Morgan Freeman telling a story, haha!

S76e34c.png

Dungeon Punks (Vita)

My first Vita platinum. Simple, but fun, that's how I like to describe this game. You don't need a very complex game to make it fun and Dungeon Punks is proof of it. The second playtrough was more challenging and a bit grindy, but still fun, because after 10 minutes of grind, I could see my characters growing way stronger than before. Really nice game to punch some baddies if you just feel like it!

S64c88b.png

Batman Telltale (PS4)

Nanananananana BATMAN! BATMAN! Even though everybody knows who Batman, I didn't know much of his story, so I guess I learned a lot from this game. I didn't know that Harvey would turn out to be Two-Faces and the stuff about his parent's past. I'm loving the Telltale games thanks to the stories and the possiblity to my choice's consequences. I loved this one and looking forward for its sequel. A hero with a deep dark story and past, in a game that is quite intense from start to finish.

S81e2a5.png

Stories: The Path Of Destinies (PS4)

So, to get the platinum you need to finish the story at least 25+ times. AT LEAST 25+ times, gosh, this was grindy as hell. Not because of the different endings, because the different endings were quite diverse and unique, but due to the lack of level diversity that I ended up getting a little sick of. Still, I loved the battle system so much that I wanted to get this game's platinum. I already know all of the stories outcome. Don't come out trying to spoil me something, because I will spoil all the different endings (and the true one!)

S0b6750.png

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

What... An... AWESOME GAME! Now I understand all the fuss around HZD. This game felt a little "Far-cryesque", but I enjoyed every moment of it. Needless to say that the graphics and the environment is the strongest aspect of this game. The battle mechanics were pretty interesting and new to me, since I'm not used to must of today's modern AAA games, so finding weak spots and shooting arrows according to each machine was challenging to me to understand at first.  The story was cool and the fact Alloy's weapons are traditional, make the game feel very tribal.

Sd4b54c.png

Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)

I liked the concept of this free. I felt so "free" with the gravity mechanics. Everytime I was doing a long range attack, I just wanted shout "WEEEEEEEEEE!". The world and characters in this game may be a little strange at first sight, but end up being lovable, even though there were not deepened enough (Some cliffhangers, yeah!) and left me with some questions. The soundtrack is really catchy and enjoyable. I also love cell-shaded games, so of course I liked the graphics. The controls may be a little weird at first, but easy to get used it. Looking forward for the sequel!

#21-#24

Spoiler

S3dc926.png

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Like I said, I love GTA games, so it was kinda expected I was going to play this one. The only downside for me was the driving. The fact that I could control the environment around me while walking/driving through hacking was the most interesting feature of the game. The variety of sidequests is huge, so I would enjoy the variety of challenges they had to offer. I really loved Chapter 4! I just think the ending was a little meh... That aside, the online component of this game was nicely designed IMO. It was funny when I wanted to do something and couldn't because someone was attacking me. Oh, did I say that the songs were nicely chosen for this game?

S09a934.png

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

Bought it since I'm a huge Sony fan. Having a roster full of characters I liked, I had to buy this one. Got tired of it pretty quickly. The game has lot of flaws, the online is horrible and the story mode is too repetitive (always the same kind of matches, no variety).

Sc27249.png

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (PS4)

I managed to get this platinum in under 70 hours! Maybe the longest platinum so far. I'm probably one of the biggest Digimon fans here at PSNProfiles, so I would get this platinum no matter what! Even though the battle mechanics turned out to be repetitive, the fact that you could auto-battle helped a lot with the grind. I did not care much about the story, since it started to get a little confusing, and I honestly didn't care much. I just wanted to battle and digivolve. I played most of the game on Hard Mode, but then ended the story and the bonus bosses on Normal (and even on Normal they were challenging).

S12e675.png

Sound Shapes (Vita)

A cute and catchy game to play on the Vita. Still, I did not like the School Beat mode. I rather prefer the Normal and Death Mode. Needless to say that the variety of soundtracks is the best things this game has. Still, to stack, or to not stack?

100% Hall

Spoiler

S276fb5.png

Child of Light (PS4)

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Hardest Trophy: Coronation

Comment: My first RPG for the PS4. Really beautiful game, well done! I played most of the game on the hardest difficulty. For the last boss, I lowered the difficulty, since I would always get beat up and didn't have much time to strike. The fact that you can only use 2 characters at a time and you don't have shops (you can items you find/drop) turns the game more challenging in my opinion.

Project Platinum titles

Spoiler

9H2PpDN.jpgLighting's Sidekick - 1 Final Fantasy game platinum

isjqixk.pngRecruit - 1 Assassin's Creed game platinum

ur49I4i.jpgTourist - 1 Far Cry game platinum

Hall of Shame (Platinums or 100% completion that I gave up trying to have)

Spoiler

None so far! :D

Games yet to Platinum (might not be  that accurate)

Spoiler
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Amnesia: The Collection
  • Bloodborne
  • Bound
  • Borderlands II (The Handsome Collection)
  • Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (The Handsome Collection)
  • Croixleur Sigma
  • Dark Chronicle 
  • Deadpool
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Grand Kingdom
  • Journey
  • Hue
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Knack
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
  • Ratchet & Clank HD (Vita)
  • Ratchet & Clank 2 HD (Vita)
  • Ratchet & Clank 3 HD (Vita)
  • Rime
  • Mad Max
  • Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Neon Chrome
  • Rocket League
  • Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  • Spy Chameleon
  • Tearway
  • The Last Guardian
  • Thief
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • Until Dawn
  • Valkyria Chronicles: Remastered
  • Worms Battlegrounds

Edited by Caju_94

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, Starlight Dreams said:

You have a nice start to a trophy collection! One thing though - Life is Strange is not a TT game. It was developed by Dontnod.

Thanks! 

What I wanted to say was that it was the first time I played a game of that genre. You only make choices and deal with consequences later on. Thanks for the correction. ;)

Updated:

• Added 3 more Platinums
  • Added Project Platinum titles
  • Added games that were missing on my backlog
  • Added one Hall Contestant

I'm keeping an eye out on this thread, checking how fast you'll develop. Don't know about your plans about PS3 or VITA titles or even if you will ever get those consoles, but there are some amazing title that you should check out. One of them was re-re-released on the PS4 and it is as beautiful as ever. Okami HD, the game is incredible from start to end and it's one of those collectathon games that you love (catch all different fish, find all beads etc..). You won't regret it. 80h of pure fun :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bpmotard said:

I'm keeping an eye out on this thread, checking how fast you'll develop. Don't know about your plans about PS3 or VITA titles or even if you will ever get those consoles, but there are some amazing title that you should check out. One of them was re-re-released on the PS4 and it is as beautiful as ever. Okami HD, the game is incredible from start to end and it's one of those collectathon games that you love (catch all different fish, find all beads etc..). You won't regret it. 80h of pure fun :)

Do you have a trophy hall too?

About my plans about PS3 and VITA, I'm planning to get them, but not right now. I already have a big PS4 backlog, as you can see, and I still have some good titles to play on my PSP and my 3DS. 

After I get them, I'm aiming mainly for exclusives of those consoles, that I can't play on the PS4. As for the PSVita, I might play not only the exclusives, but also some games that I personally consider them better with handheld gaming, like visual novels games (Danganronpa titles, The Nonary Games etc etc..). As for PS3, thinking of games like inFamous, Splatterhouse, Final Fantasy XIII, Saints Row (Gonna miss the Third platinum :( ), GTA IV, Ni no Kuni... Plus, the PS3 games are getting even cheaper!

As for Okami HD, I noticed the PS4 release, but like I said, I'm giving priority to my current backlog. You know that I love RPGs and collectible stuff. I had this game on PS2, but did not finish.

Edited by Caju_94

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Updated my trophy list:

• I ended up making the Trophy Checklist simpler, by removing some stuff that was unnecesary IMO. The list is more simple.
  • Changed Backlog (probably not 100% correct)
  • Added Platinums #16 to #24

Accepting any suggestions of next games to play and how to make this thread look better. :)

On 25/05/2018 at 2:49 PM, Caju_94 said:

Updated my trophy list:

• I ended up making the Trophy Checklist simpler, by removing some stuff that was unnecesary IMO. The list is more simple.
  • Changed Backlog (probably not 100% correct)
  • Added Platinums #16 to #24

Accepting any suggestions of next games to play and how to make this thread look better. :)

If you like outrun or top gear on snes, get Horizon Chase Turbo, even if digitally. It's little hard but it is so good.

You should finish Rocket League, it's quite easy.

What other game genres are you into?

Edited by bpmotard

On ‎26‎-‎05‎-‎2018 at 7:20 PM, bpmotard said:

If you like outrun or top gear on snes, get Horizon Chase Turbo, even if digitally. It's little hard but it is so good.

You should finish Rocket League, it's quite easy.

What other game genres are you into?

Yes, I did like Outrun. As you already know, I've been looking into Horizon Chase Turbo and it is indeed in my wishlist. But I will probably not get it right now since I still have a nice backlog to complete.

It's true, I could have platinum/100% Rocket League already. Might get back to this game soon.

Well, you should know I play lots of different genres. Of course I have favourites, but since I got the PS4, I started to buy many different games so I could get to know and play more recent games and what I would in today's modern gaming (get to know new franchises, new genres). My favourite will always be RPGs (mainly Japanese), racing and open-world games, even though there are not much of RPG and racing games in my current profile. But, that's what I'm planning to focus more, starting next Summer/Autumn. I will invest in more RPGs and start to play more racing games (like Driveclub, Flatout 4, Burnout Remastered, Need for Speed). But as always, I will always have many genres.

4 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Yes, I did like Outrun. As you already know, I've been looking into Horizon Chase Turbo and it is indeed in my wishlist. But I will probably not get it right now since I still have a nice backlog to complete.

It's true, I could have platinum/100% Rocket League already. Might get back to this game soon.

Well, you should know I play lots of different genres. Of course I have favourites, but since I got the PS4, I started to buy many different games so I could get to know and play more recent games and what I would in today's modern gaming (get to know new franchises, new genres). My favourite will always be RPGs (mainly Japanese), racing and open-world games, even though there are not much of RPG and racing games in my current profile. But, that's what I'm planning to focus more, starting next Summer/Autumn. I will invest in more RPGs and start to play more racing games (like Driveclub, Flatout 4, Burnout Remastered, Need for Speed). But as always, I will always have many genres.

About your backlog, let me tell you, it will never stop growing, I have a HUGE backlog, on PS2, PS3, VITA and PS4... and everytime I see a deal I can't resist I buy the game, play it for a bit until I see another deal and so on... Instead of finishing the games and going for the platinum, I'm drowning in games... I'm going to try finishing off the game I have to finish before going out to buy new ones. Xcom for Vita will be the last one for a while :P

If you want me to play any racing game with you, I'll be glad to do so anytime, just message me :) (if I own it ofc, you can always check my profile ;) )

On ‎28‎-‎05‎-‎2018 at 4:05 PM, bpmotard said:

About your backlog, let me tell you, it will never stop growing, I have a HUGE backlog, on PS2, PS3, VITA and PS4... and everytime I see a deal I can't resist I buy the game, play it for a bit until I see another deal and so on... Instead of finishing the games and going for the platinum, I'm drowning in games... I'm going to try finishing off the game I have to finish before going out to buy new ones. Xcom for Vita will be the last one for a while :P

If you want me to play any racing game with you, I'll be glad to do so anytime, just message me :) (if I own it ofc, you can always check my profile ;) )

Haha, yeah, it will never stop increasing mainly because of the games I get through PS Plus. But most of the PS Plus that are coming are games I would buy sooner or later. The things about controlling my backlog is mainly because of financial reasons more than having a huge backlog. There are some games I bought months ago that I haven't touched yet, and it feels I'm wasting money if I don't get to finish at least the game, whether I get the Platinum or not.