Is there a list of missable quests?

I decided to finish the game before the % because they were taking too long, though I did accidentally move into chapter 3 by accident. I probably missed a bunch but perhaps not. 

If I have then, welp I cba with the plat as I'd have to plat twice basically due to accessories but if I already have the missables then that's cool 

1 hour ago, Muur1993 said:

I decided to finish the game before the % because they were taking too long, though I did accidentally move into chapter 3 by accident. I probably missed a bunch but perhaps not. 

If I have then, welp I cba with the plat as I'd have to plat twice basically due to accessories but if I already have the missables then that's cool 

I would check out this Steam guide, it might help. While the missable quests aren't pointed out per-say, they do list all the quests in each area and you can cross-reference them to the ones on your file. Just make sure you do all the quests available before moving onto the story quest and keep multiple save files. I haven't played the game (or any in the series in face) so I am not 100% sure but the quests in the Steam guide that have blue text, might be the Story quest. Not 100% sure on that though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, skateak said:

I would check out this Steam guide, it might help. While the missable quests aren't pointed out per-say, they do list all the quests in each area and you can cross-reference them to the ones on your file. Just make sure you do all the quests available before moving onto the story quest and keep multiple save files. I haven't played the game (or any in the series in face) so I am not 100% sure but the quests in the Steam guide that have blue text, might be the Story quest. Not 100% sure on that though.

So I missed a bunch of solo/two person only quests. That sucks