Proof of concord farming made very easy. Without using the 2 nights.

Winds-of-Neptune

Be in Blade of Darkmoon covenant while playing through the game. You will be summoned into a gank squad fight wich almost always the invader(s) is killed. You can even go hide and wait for them to finish the invader off. Or fight along side of the host of embers. I got 8 concords in 1 hour.   Sometimes you just show up and a few seconds later you got your concord as the invader dies.

I don't know why you people are farming those knights in anor londor really..  Just play through the whole game (ngplus for me) while in Blade of Darkmoon covenant and you'll get your concords alot easier. Also turn matchmaking on if it isn't already.

So basically if you do 1 or 2 playthroughs while in Blade of Darkmoon there is 99% chance you will have all your concords without farming a single knight. Plus there are 3 concords you pick up on each playthough as well.

Also keep in mind best times for this is during peak play hours.. IE Thurday, Fri, Sat evenings. It also helps if your in the 120-160 SL range... But not mandatory.. That is just the optimal range.

Good luck! wink.gif

PS, Im not sure of this but I think you can leave your ps4 for the night while in anor londo/pontiff area.. and 8 hours later when you come back you should have all your concords. (not tested can anyone confirm this?) TY ?