Eye of truth mask Chthonian / Abyssal Fiend

I'm after a little advice I'm trying to get the 'Eye OF Truth Mask' for the Chthonian / Abyssal Fiend to finish off all drops from the monster but  after numerous encounters with both, I think we are talking 30 kill a piece now, these still refuse to drop.

I have been destroying all parts but still no luck. Is there a mission/phase where these are more likely to drop? Is there a prayer / set of armour / mitima combination that helps boost the rare drop rates?

Any advice would be greatly received.

The 'Eye of Truth Mask' can drop in any chapter missions, online single player phase missions and by destroying all parts. Unfortunately other factors such as prayer, armor sets or mitama combinations does not really help to increase the drop rates due to its being very RNG based. The Heroes Guidance ability helps in the drop rate of Mitama but doesn't influence the drop rate of fiend parts. As for the mission I managed to get 'Eye of Truth Mask' from Chthonian fiend on C4-17 after 30 times and Abyssal fiend on P8-18 after 13 times by destroying all parts most of the time. The drop rates can be very tedious but keep at it and you will eventually get them.       

• 2 weeks later...