Help conqueror medal

KayroJK

someone can give me a hint on how to win the "conqueror medal", I've tried everything, but I can not, as far as I understand, I need to kill 7 opponents in 5 seconds, the most I can get is 6 opponents in 5 seconds, I do not know what else to do

Edited by KayroJK

1 hour ago, Nikius89 said:

Onde posso encontrar a descrição de todas as medalhas?

within game has a "statistics" option and within this has "medals" each category of medal has its proportional requirements, and are identified by color, the last medal of the category related to kills in 5 seconds is the medal of conqueror, in it does not show the requirement of 7 kills per second, just see the proportion of the category by the color of the medal.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, KayroJK said:

within game has a "statistics" option and within this has "medals" each category of medal has its proportional requirements, and are identified by color, the last medal of the category related to kills in 5 seconds is the medal of conqueror, in it does not show the requirement of 7 kills per second, just see the proportion of the category by the color of the medal.

So what does each color mean? I found all the descriptions but some don't have numbers for kills or actions. Also, some are vague like Comeback - not sure what that medal is.