Achiever trophy glitched?

M3M0-L30N_2

Hi. I got all the other trophies in the game but no the achiever.

On my missions list i have 12 champions killed. The one who is missed is the one you kill on a main story quest.

I played that mission with another profile and the mission does not stack on the list.

Anyone have an advice for me?

• 2 years later...
On 22/1/2018 at 4:55 PM, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

Hi. I got all the other trophies in the game but no the achiever.

On my missions list i have 12 champions killed. The one who is missed is the one you kill on a main story quest.

I played that mission with another profile and the mission does not stack on the list.

Anyone have an advice for me?

hi 2 days ago i got same glitch i was completing side quests, secondary, primary missions and champions for the hunter seeker and achiever trophies, none of them popped, in my case it happened with the champion Jimmy Deathtrap O' Neill, after finishing him and the rest of infected in the cave it should have pop, but i dont remember the game showing me the objective has been completed, and when i go to records of Doctor Kessler and check all the type of enemies in the game i found there was only that one missing, yesterday i finished the game with a partner and then i started a new game with same character level and inventory and skills and played the story missions until i could get to that zone again and kill that guy, well this time it did save but the trophy progress keeps showing me 79/80 completed and 12/13 champions killed, so it glitched on me badly, i didnt see any reports in the trophy guides or forums about this, which is weird, so far i found only you with this glicth, and if i cant find a workaround i will have no other choice than eliminate savedata and start a new game and kill all 13 champions again and complete all 80 misssions of the game which is very time consuming and boring, by the way i dont know if this has something to do with the glitch but while i was playing the game the electricity went out and my console shutted off, and also when trying to kill Jimmy the first time i got killed by him and respawned in that same place near him, which could made that misssion to glitch on me, if theres anyone who reads this and know what to do please share it with us, i know i came here 2 years later with this issue but any advice or suggest will be very much appreciated and this can also help others that are going for the platinum to be careful with those, on the other hand i didnt have any problem with the Hoarder trophy which is known that can glitch on you. thanks for your time and im waiting for your reply, cheers 

9 hours ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

hi 2 days ago i got same glitch i was completing side quests, secondary, primary missions and champions for the hunter seeker and achiever trophies, none of them popped, in my case it happened with the champion Jimmy Deathtrap O' Neill, after finishing him and the rest of infected in the cave it should have pop, but i dont remember the game showing me the objective has been completed, and when i go to records of Doctor Kessler and check all the type of enemies in the game i found there was only that one missing, yesterday i finished the game with a partner and then i started a new game with same character level and inventory and skills and played the story missions until i could get to that zone again and kill that guy, well this time it did save but the trophy progress keeps showing me 79/80 completed and 12/13 champions killed, so it glitched on me badly, i didnt see any reports in the trophy guides or forums about this, which is weird, so far i found only you with this glicth, and if i cant find a workaround i will have no other choice than eliminate savedata and start a new game and kill all 13 champions again and complete all 80 misssions of the game which is very time consuming and boring, by the way i dont know if this has something to do with the glitch but while i was playing the game the electricity went out and my console shutted off, and also when trying to kill Jimmy the first time i got killed by him and respawned in that same place near him, which could made that misssion to glitch on me, if theres anyone who reads this and know what to do please share it with us, i know i came here 2 years later with this issue but any advice or suggest will be very much appreciated and this can also help others that are going for the platinum to be careful with those, on the other hand i didnt have any problem with the Hoarder trophy which is known that can glitch on you. thanks for your time and im waiting for your reply, cheers 

Hi, unfortunately my ps3 broke last year, so i didn't try to get the trophy again. I read that playing online may cuase the glitches, but as you said, there is no more information about it. If you have ps plus i think the best option is to save your game progress in the cloud and start a new game. 

4 hours ago, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

Hi, unfortunately my ps3 broke last year, so i didn't try to get the trophy again. I read that playing online may cuase the glitches, but as you said, there is no more information about it. If you have ps plus i think the best option is to save your game progress in the cloud and start a new game. 

thats a pitty, anyway i was just now playing the story again and i progress till chapter 9 where i can access all the dead zones on Henderson with champions 7 of them plus the 6 on flooded jungle, i follow the order of enemies killed shown in a video and when i killed the 11th monster George body eater Serero, surprise, trophies popped up, and the platinum right after that, im very happy , i was very lucky really. i thought i have to start it over again everything ☺️

• 3 weeks later...