Not Again Glitch

FranciRoosters

Hey, I can't unlock the Not Gain trophy from the GoatMMO DLC. I can't even start the quest because the NPC I'm supposed to talk to (DumbleDoor the Grey) isn't surrounded by the golden circle other NPCs are. What's weird is that there is a big white question mark on top of his head and a bunch of other goats that I guess are players from the PC that keep messing with me by ramming me. I have tried to relaunch the game, restart the session, respawn, but nothing, I can't unlock this trophy. Any ideas? Thanks

58 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Hey, I can't unlock the Not Gain trophy from the GoatMMO DLC. I can't even start the quest because the NPC I'm supposed to talk to (DumbleDoor the Grey) isn't surrounded by the golden circle other NPCs are. What's weird is that there is a big white question mark on top of his head and a bunch of other goats that I guess are players from the PC that keep messing with me by ramming me. I have tried to relaunch the game, restart the session, respawn, but nothing, I can't unlock this trophy. Any ideas? Thanks

I had a similar issue until I realised that I'd already started the quest. Retrieve the item and take it back to DumbleDoor and a portal should open up, go inside and the trophy should pop.