Can the multiplayer be done solo in private matches?

You can do it in private matches. Not sure how you'd do it solo though. Solo if you have 3 ps3s. I did most of the mp legit, so I'm not sure how big of a grind it is. I can imagine the servers are pretty dead now-a-days. I know there are a lot of weapon challenges to get through though. Being able to do most of them legit made it a lot less monotonous, but I'm sure it drug it out a lot longer.

The dlc is all mp and it's pretty tough if you want 100%.

I boosted solo with 2 ps3s the kills and with 2 friends i did the multi kills and such. For kill specific weapon challenges or just basic winning x as x class and such, 2 ps3s suffice and can clear it up. For the multi kill you need 3 ppl. Some weapons dont kill fast enough or waste a lot of ammo. So, have the other 2 spawn with same class to loot ammo. Just keep spawn killing and the weapon challenges shouldnt be too difficult. As for the 40,000 kills i recommend buying the dlc and doing them in the chaos invasion. If you dont mind boring yourself for easy kills, you can get about 150-200 with first wave which is about 1-2 minutes. Or you can solo arena 1 and grind off wave 4 i think it was with the infinite spawns and the capture point, which is about 8-10 minutes and you get about 300-400.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

6 hours ago, jimmiG80 said:

I appreciate the responses! So, from what I'm seeing, are 4 players required for multiplayer. 

Only 3 but you need 4 for dlc unless you can find 1 or 2 pros still playing that can carry you. By 3, i mean 2 players and yourself

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666