If you are starting the DLC, read this!

IFenderfix

I don't want to spoiler anything, but if you are starting the DLC and want the 100%, I recommend to you to accept immediately all the secondary quests (specifically "Rise of Shaquilat"), before to complete the DLC. Unfortunatly, I haven't accept any secondary quests until I completed the DLC, and now I can't obtain the last trophy.

I hope that with the NG+ I can replay this DLC, so I can have my 100% :(

If you have already completed the DLC and you did not accept the "Rise of Shaquille" secondary mission, you can find it on the top-right corner of the map ;)

P.S.: I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm a stupid Italian

Edited by Fenderfix21
  • Like 1

Nothing is missable, I did all story and didn’t touch the side quests until afterwards. I think I know what you mean, because the guide states “Rise of the Shaqilat” is in that certain location. Look around the map and you’ll find the new location for the side quest.

I noticed a bug with “Shadows of the scarab” myself too. So if this is what you mean and you can’t see the scarabs on the map, go to your quests and “reload quest objective”. You’ll keep any progress but it’ll fix the bug where they don’t appear on the map. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

Nothing is missable, I did all story and didn’t touch the side quests until afterwards. I think I know what you mean, because the guide states “Rise of the Shaqilat” is in that certain location. Look around the map and you’ll find the new location for the side quest.

I noticed a bug with “Shadows of the scarab” myself too. So if this is what you mean and you can’t see the scarabs on the map, go to your quests and “reload quest objective”. You’ll keep any progress but it’ll fix the bug where they don’t appear on the map. Hope this helps.

Thank you, I solved the problem in the same moment you wrote this xD

I edited the post! ;)

• Like 2