The final memory

13 hours ago, Muur1993 said:

So apparently the final memory is a "random item on a random floor after beating Grandracmon". can anyone confirm this is the case or if there's something else I need to do?

That depends on which one you are missing. There are 7 Keisuke Memories in the Abyss Server and almost all of them are located on a specific floor (10 or 20), but whether or not those show up depend on whether or not the randomly generated floor has the correct boss (each boss floor has a specific memory). There are no memories on floors 21-30 so there is no need to beat up GranDracmon again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zadorvp said:

That depends on which one you are missing. There are 7 Keisuke Memories in the Abyss Server and almost all of them are located on a specific floor (10 or 20), but whether or not those show up depend on whether or not the randomly generated floor has the correct boss (each boss floor has a specific memory). There are no memories on floors 21-30 so there is no need to beat up GranDracmon again.

FUCK. So I was trolled. I have all 7 but the guide I was using said you get 7 from bosses, then an 8th spawns at random on a random floor and I had multiple people confirm this

I really should've viewed the 7 I already had lol

Edited by Muur1993