The Shadow (trophy)

Titanomachy_75

You shouldn't need a new save file.

I think as long as you are following him (using R2 and selecting him to follow) from the beginning of Chapter 1, you could fast-forward through the whole thing and get the trophy.  Haven't tried it yet, though.

Just be sure to

Spoiler

use R2 to follow him again at the beginning of Chapter 4.  You won't be following anyone at the beginning of that chapter, so you'd miss credit for that scene if you forget.  Although if you do, you should just be able to rewind time and then start following him.

Also, note that performing these actions will stop your following a character:

• Teleporting with R2  (you can cancel with Circle and remain following)
  • Pausing the game with Touch Pad OR Options

Moving with the D-pad or looking around with the right stick will NOT interrupt your follow.

Edited by DaisyVilla102
Correcting info.

51 minutes ago, DaisyVilla102 said:

You shouldn't need a new save file.

I think as long as you are following him (using R2 and selecting him to follow) from the beginning of Chapter 1, you could fast-forward through the whole thing and get the trophy.  Haven't tried it yet, though.

Just be sure to

Reveal hidden contents

use R2 to follow him again at the beginning of Chapter 4.  You won't be following anyone at the beginning of that chapter, so you'd miss credit for that scene if you forget.  Although if you do, you should just be able to rewind time and then start following him.

Also, note that performing these actions will stop your following a character:

• Teleporting with R2  (you can cancel with Circle and remain following)
  • Pausing the game with Touch Pad OR Options

Moving with the D-pad or looking around with the right stick will NOT interrupt your follow.

Hey, I got the platinum thanks for your info:) All I did was follow him in chapter 4 which I did not ... Seems all you have to do is follow him in the game dont matter if you cancel anytime cause alot of times I followed other people :)

2 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Hey, I got the platinum thanks for your info:) All I did was follow him in chapter 4 which I did not ... Seems all you have to do is follow him in the game dont matter if you cancel anytime cause alot of times I followed other people :)

And I got 17th fastest to beat the game LOL 

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Awesome--congrats! :yay: And that's good info to know!  Not sure why they made his sound more complicated than the other characters' trophies.