Trophies not syncing on psnprofiles

The other day I decided to 100% the game Contrast, I already had started this game and earned a trophy back in 2013. So I got all the rest of the trophies this Monday while being offline because I had problems with the wifi, the next day I logged into my PS4 and synced my trophies, then updated my profile here and the game doesn't appear on my profile.

I already tried everything on the "Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It" thread, my games are not hidden on my PS4 nor my PSN Profile here. My profile still shows that I have many hidden trophies but even after trying everything on the thread I still can't see them here (The trophy list does appear on my ps4).

I even won a new trophy for another game and that worked fine on PSN profiles. 

Is there any other possible solution?

2 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

I tried that but it gives me an error, I will try to do that from my PS3.

You cant do it from PS3. It must be from the PS4.

18 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

You cant do it from PS3. It must be from the PS4.

Then I have no idea what else to do, I don't have any hidden trophies on my PS4 or in PSN Profiles but somehow they still don't show up here on the website. I even earned a new platinum today and that game synced the trophies just fine.

7 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Then I have no idea what else to do, I don't have any hidden trophies on my PS4 or in PSN Profiles but somehow they still don't show up here on the website. I even earned a new platinum today and that game synced the trophies just fine.

You have 32 hidden trophies....did you seriously go back into the option and see if certain games "Contrast" is hidden? Or are you just saying you are 100% sure its not hidden because you think you are sure its not really hidden but it really is. You said you earned a trophy back in 2013 but your profile doesnt even have any game Contrast. So you hid it then maybe. Just check again. Its the #1 dumb mistake, people think they unhide it but its really still checked hidden. It may even have 2 Contrast in PS4 option and 1 is checked hidden while other is not. It can be buggy. Just double check ALL the way thru.

2 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

You have 32 hidden trophies....did you seriously go back into the option and see if certain games "Contrast" is hidden? Or are you just saying you are 100% sure its not hidden because you think you are sure its not really hidden but it really is. You said you earned a trophy back in 2013 but your profile doesnt even have any game Contrast. So you hid it then maybe. Just check again. Its the #1 dumb mistake, people think they unhide it but its really still checked hidden. It may even have 2 Contrast in PS4 option and 1 is checked hidden while other is not. It can be buggy. Just double check ALL the way thru.

I checked three times and all my games are unchecked, my trophies are public also. it could be that I 100% the game while being offline but I don't think so.