Rock Band Immortal / Rock Band Rivals Question

Kiaranseanjay

I've just recently managed to achieve 5 stars on Dream Genie (finally), and I was expecting that to trigger the Rock band immortal trophy, but no. 

There is a good chance that there are some songs I haven't done in quickplay, but have in career, so I'm going to have to play through some to double check, but I did some research and read that the new tracks included in Rock Band Rivals go toward this trophy as well, can anyone clarify? 

Also, it should be noted that I did Dream Genie from the 'Rivals challenges' section, does this count as quickplay? I really hope so because I never want to play that song again xD

If Rock band rivals does count toward some trophies, could this mean it makes other trophies easier/harder? Such as getting 85% solos, or getting 30 gold stars?

I'm going to keep on working on them, so if I get no replies I'll try to update this with any progress

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay i can confirm as i earned this trophy last night, All songs under the Rock Band 4 tab (Disc songs only no rivals) need to be completed in Quickplay and only Quickplay, annoyingly they don't track in Career or Play a Show mode either, also if you wanted to do the 85% solos trophy they must also be completed on Quickplay. Hope this clears some things up happy to answer any questions :) Didge.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 05/11/2018 at 9:13 AM, CaptainDidge said:

Okay i can confirm as i earned this trophy last night, All songs under the Rock Band 4 tab (Disc songs only no rivals) need to be completed in Quickplay and only Quickplay, annoyingly they don't track in Career or Play a Show mode either, also if you wanted to do the 85% solos trophy they must also be completed on Quickplay. Hope this clears some things up happy to answer any questions :) Didge.

Awesome, thanks for clearing it up! By this point I've lost all track of what songs I've played/Achieved 5 stars on etc, an on what game mode, so it would be tricky for me to answer my own question xD