See here for trophy tips

Hey there everyone :)

I have just 100%ed this game.

I had quite a few issues playing Magical Drop 3, but to be honest, the game isn't that hard once you know how to deal with it.

The mode you want to play for the score trophies is the Challenge Mode on normal.

You'll recognize that you won't earn many points by simply destroying the balloons.

What you'll have to do is to end the matches as quickly as possible in order to get a huge time bonus (for example 30k or 40k points per match). Therefore, I suggest that you create an interrupt save at the beginning of every match. You can then find your way to the quickest ending. Make sure to chain your destructions quickly, this will add many lines to the side of the opponent.

This was another game that gave me trouble in terms of not unlocking the score trophies properly. As with for example Super Baseball 2020, I switched my system language to Japanese to fix this. I was then able to earn the 100k pts trophy. Once I reached 150k, I did not earn the silver trophy. Therefore, I switched back to German and was then able to unlock the silver and after that the golden trophy when I reached 150k / 200k pts.

It seems that you have to keep trying, but eventually it'll work.

I failed High Score Mode with I think around 32k points and was able to upload my score.

Best of success to you!

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 2

• 2 years later...