99% to complete

kratoz_4411

I finished the game with 99% to complete. I havent got the deadeye, Former Adventurer,Chatterbox and Inconceivable trophies. Question is..

1. Do I have to unlock the first 3 to unlock the Inconceivable trophy?
2. And if I start the game again and save it to another file, will I have to finish that game again to unlock Inconceivable Trophy or will it pop up once I unlock the missing 3 thropies?

kratoz_4411.png

Edited by kratoz_4411

I did not understand. What do you mean Inconceivable trophies?

word trophies was meant for those 3 that I havent unlock yet. There is an Inconceivable Trophy that you will unlock once that you complete all the challenges.

But anyway, completed it. Only missing for me for single player trophy is deadeye, former adventurer and chatterbox. I think i have to play single campaign again

I finished the game with 99% to complete. I havent got the deadeye, Former Adventurer,Chatterbox and Inconceivable trophies. Question is..

1. Do I have to unlock the first 3 to unlock the Inconceivable trophy?

2. And if I start the game again and save it to another file, will I have to finish that game again to unlock Inconceivable Trophy or will it pop up once I unlock the missing 3 thropies?

kratoz_4411.png

The first three trophies are not required in order to unlock Inconceivable. For that one, you just simply have to complete all of the area challenges. Unlocking the other three has nothing to do with Inconceivable. You don't have to start a new game. Just load up your last save from completing the game, and find which challenges you don't have a 100% on. It may be the challenge in the Cliffside Bunker which doesn't show up on your Fast Travel map. You have to hike there through Shipwreck Beach.

Edit: Sorry - just saw that you got this trophy. Yeah, Chatterbox will require a new playthrough.

Edited by MatCauthon

The first three trophies are not required in order to unlock Inconceivable. For that one, you just simply have to complete all of the area challenges. Unlocking the other three has nothing to do with Inconceivable. You don't have to start a new game. Just load up your last save from completing the game, and find which challenges you don't have a 100% on. It may be the challenge in the Cliffside Bunker which doesn't show up on your Fast Travel map. You have to hike there through Shipwreck Beach.

Edit: Sorry - just saw that you got this trophy. Yeah, Chatterbox will require a new playthrough.

Yup. Sorry my bad, I created the topic without researching first. Yeah, I missed the Cliffside Bunker area. Thanks!!