Suppression Trophy bugged

Necrobilly420

My records seem to be bugged. As far as I know there are only 2 post game bosses Big Mouth and Frostbite, and you have to beat the Big Mouth first anyways. I did that and have the nameplate but my records show otherwise and it will not reappear, can anyone who has this already shed some light? Otherwise I might be completely boned from getting it...1j49PJ9.jpgPkojXir.jpg..

Edited by Necrobilly420

I contacted Konami Support but they weren't much help and I doubt they can do anything other than patch it so it doesn't happen to people in the future, however it seems as though in some Hard salvage missions Bosses will spawn on the 3rd wave, unfortunately the boss was level 69 so it'd be a real pain to kill anyways, but that seems to be the only option at this point, it's a real bummer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Necrobilly420 said:

I contacted Konami Support but they weren't much help and I doubt they can do anything other than patch it so it doesn't happen to people in the future, however it seems as though in some Hard salvage missions Bosses will spawn on the 3rd wave, unfortunately the boss was level 69 so it'd be a real pain to kill anyways, but that seems to be the only option at this point, it's a real bummer.

There is always one Big Mouth on the daily Hard mission but yes he is lv. 69. Just to mention that when the mission with Big Mouth became available i failed it sometimes and then it disappeared. It appeared after a few days and i defeated him so maybe it will appear again.

UPDATE: I just got the trophy. I had to go into CO-OP and kill Big Mouth. Its important to note that you have to land the killing blow in order for the game to register it as your kill. If your teammate kills it, it won't count.

• 2 weeks later...