Co-op trophies

lynx_1985

I really enjoyed the first two Dead Space games, the second being my favourite and after a little over 5 years I decided to go back to both of them to get the platinums. The third one I was never interested in, I don't know, maybe the addition of co-op just didn't appeal to me it dulls the experience in my opinion it's so much better when you're alone. When it came as a PS+ a few years back I played a little and then just dropped it.

Having recently getting the platinum on DS2 I started DS3 up and I am actually enjoying the first section of the game. What are the co-op trophies like and how long do they take to achieve? Would definitely like to get the platinum for DS3 and then go on to extraction. 

I played DS3 awhile back and don't remember the co-op being much of a problem. You'll have to keep an eye out for the collectibles on the co-op missions though- I remember having to re-do a mission or 2 in order to get a couple relics or something. Overall, co-op probably takes a maximum of 5-6 hours. 

• Like 1