What is the hardest trophy in this game?

willmill97

Playing the sections perfectly on expert.  For me, it was playing Raining Blood the first.  I missed a note several times before I got it lol.  This is the hardest out of all Guitar Hero games IMO.  Sure on Van Halen you had to get 5* on all their songs on each instrument and on expert, but you didn't have to play perfectly on them.  I'd say Metallica is also a little harder because you essentially had to play the songs perfectly (on expert mostly) to get required score on whichever song.

Edited by grimydawg

Really? I was thinking getting 5* on Raining Blood on Expert + Drums. That's the rarest according to this site...

Drums are my best instrument (kind of helps I play them IRL too).  So naturally drum-related trophies were a little easier for me.

• 2 months later...

The hardest trophy really depends on your skill with the instrument but the hardest drum trophy is defiantly 5* raining blood expert+ hardest guitar probably the perfect section for play with me it's not insanely hard but it's just annoying because ots half way through the song unlike raining note which is near the start vocals I guess golden voice seeing as its the only vocal trophy you need to play on expert for and bass hitting all open notes in laid to rest it's no real challenge but that's IMO the hardest trophies for each instrument ^_^