Anyone decipher Myths of the Pharaohs (Pharaohs DLC) yet?

When you enter the Afterlife (and there are multiple ones to enter), you'll come across "Read the Stelae." I've been to two Afterlife areas so far and each one has four parts to read. Collect and read all four parts and it'll provide a riddle of sorts. I have yet to decipher either of the two I've uncovered so far. Not sure if I have to progress further in the story (I've pretty much only been doing side content and ignoring the main story) or if I've completely overlooked something. ?

So far I’ve only been to one afterlife. But, yes I’ve solved the one in Aaru. Just follow the shadow from the fast travel viewpoint. Not sure if it has to be during the eclipse or not but theres a cobra there.

Edited by SetAbomnai07

• 2 weeks later...

I have solved them all:

Spoilers:

1. Nefertitti's Afterlife:

Spoiler

From the fast travel point follow it's shadow to it's end and there will be a covered pit with a chest and a cobra.

The shadow's position will never change as time does not exist in the afterlife, there's an amusing message when you try to use Dusk and Dawn there.

2. Akhanaten's Afterlife:

Spoiler

Near the north of the map there is a location named "Chambers of Reflection". Its consists of 3 building. Go to the central one and go to the right of the room where the shelves are filled with scrolls. Move the the northeast corner and there is a crack you can slide through.

3. Ramesses' Afterlife:

Spoiler

From the Battlefields of Kadesh location, a trial of footprints leads away from the northeast of the battle site, follow the trail past the occasional corpse to a crack in the wall, beware as several snakes are located just inside the crack. This is where to treasure is.

4. Tutankhamun's Afterlife:

Spoiler

There is a shallow river running behind the funeral parlor. Follow it north until it gets dark and along the east wall you will eventually find a crack in the wall.

Squeeze through and gain loot.

Edited by MonsieurPuzzled
Content update