Fire wisp challenge?

Rammstone

Anyone have any idea what a fire wisp is?

I know this has nothing to do with trophies, but there is a challenge on the Ubisoft Club that says use a fire wisp to light an arrow but I can't figure out what this means. I've tried the usual fire sources scattered around, I also tried throwing a torch on the floor and using it to light the arrow but that didn't do anything either

Edited by Rammstone

2 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

After reading this post, my only guess is there's those fireballs that fly around in that one Afterlife with the giant blue flowers. Maybe shoot an arrow at them?

Oh okay, I guess that makes sense. I thought I was pretty far into the dlc at this point, but I haven't seen any flying fireballs yet. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Rammstone said:

Oh okay, I guess that makes sense. I thought I was pretty far into the dlc at this point, but I haven't seen any flying fireballs yet. Thanks!

Yeah, I was right. I just tried it in the Duat Afterlife. There's a fire wisp in the Hall of Knowing. You can get up on a ledge close to it. I used a Warrior Bow for this (first tried a Light Bow and it wasn't having any effect). Anyway, the wisp flies through a hole and back again over the ledge you can stand on. When it flies over the ledge before going through the hole, shoot it and if you're successful, it'll actually come down to you and light your arrows for you.

Edited by Pirelli913