Soldier's Dance Dire Subjugation

Dawnaea

So for this, you need to subjugate the female Titan within 5 minutes after leading her around the side mission points. Anyone got any advice for how to get her to follow you? The AI is absolutely awful - she runs in circles, ignores me when I taunt her or even throw things at her, and the fastest I've managed to get her to the end point is 5 minutes 7 seconds...and I'd still need to subjugate her after that as well.

On 16/03/2018 at 11:50 AM, Dawnaea said:

So for this, you need to subjugate the female Titan within 5 minutes after leading her around the side mission points. Anyone got any advice for how to get her to follow you? The AI is absolutely awful - she runs in circles, ignores me when I taunt her or even throw things at her, and the fastest I've managed to get her to the end point is 5 minutes 7 seconds...and I'd still need to subjugate her after that as well.

Not been on this site in forever but just saw this topic I just got the plat. For this dire subjugation you do not need her to do all side missions.

From the start of the mission:

• Choose Levi preferably maxed out
  • Run straight at Hange, you can try taunting a couple of times ultimately female titan should just follow.
  • Fire a Flare when you get to hange and starting cutting female titans arms (legs hopefully should be destroyed by the spikes)
  • After the flare is fired Jean should appear in a cutscene, at this point slice and dice the female titan
  • If you did that under 5 minutes you will get the dire subjugation.

Note if you are going for S rank you should only need to get her to three green exclamation marks, I'd suggest coming back to this later if you are having trouble.

Laters and good luck.

• Like 1

I didn't even think to try this. I watched a video of someone doing it after they'd somehow led her around all of the objectives and assumed I'd need to do the same...it was much, MUCH easier just bashing on her hardened neck with Levi. Thank you for pointing this out!