MLB The Show 18 Giveaway.

Soufwar

THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY FOR THE MAIN GAME. 

Now that that’s out of the way let me explain what kind of giveaway this is. This is a giveaway for items in game, I have 3 different codes for 3 different rewards, 10,000 stubs (in game currency), a sponsor pack and a regular pack (in game loot boxes). If you are interested and you are ELIGIBLE please do enter. 

Eligibility: 

You must own the game, prove to me that you own MLB The Show 18 game, if you win to get the codes. Don’t worry if you pre-ordered the game, you can show me your pre-order proof. 

How to enter:

Just reply to this post, but please let me know if you want to enter because if you don’t state it clearly I will just take your reply as a comment and not as an entry. 

Extra information: 

I will run all the candidates on a lottery like website and randomly select the winner, I will make sure that they own the game or will have it on launch day before giving them their winnings, if they entered without having the game I will run the names again to have a winner and will check if they have the game...so on and so forth until I get someone who is honest about really having the game and wanting to win. 

To make sure that this giveaway reaches its full potential I will give all codes to the same person if they win because I want them to really have an advantage in game with this. 

Finally, this giveaway will expire the 26th March and I will contact the winner the same day, if they don’t reply I will contact another person....so o and so forth until I find a winner. In the unlikely case where no one will claim this win I will redeem the codes on my own account because they expire on the 27th of March. 

Sorry for being a bit all over the place, this is my first giveaway and I don’t know how to organize it well, I promise i’ll do better in the future. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elgustinland17 said:

I want to ENTRY to this giveaway!

I pre-order the game , as you can see already plat so i own the game .. i really need those stubs since i play this game regularly so it will be nice to have it , let me know if i miss any of the entry ok 1f44c-1f3fe.png, thanks!

i am surprised to see the platinum good sir, that is impressive! congratulations and good work man. Is the game easy? is that why you got the platinum so fast? if so i might look into buying it once they release the GOAT version later this year! 

Thank you for entering btw. 

4 hours ago, Soufwar said:

i am surprised to see the platinum good sir, that is impressive! congratulations and good work man. Is the game easy? is that why you got the platinum so fast? if so i might look into buying it once they release the GOAT version later this year! 

Yea it’s easy compare to others MLBs but still you gotta know a lill bout the game , also what GOAT version is that one? ..

i hope to win btw lol 

29 minutes ago, elgustinland17 said:

Yea it’s easy compare to others MLBs but still you gotta know a lill bout the game , also what GOAT version is that one? ..

i hope to win btw lol 

So far no one else has entered, i say you have a 100% chance of winning this giveaway. The GOAT version is officially called The All Star Edition Link but i like to call it the GOAT version. It basically is the main game with a bunch of in game currency and lootboxes and some themes. 

38 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

So far no one else has entered, i say you have a 100% chance of winning this giveaway. The GOAT version is officially called The All Star Edition Link but i like to call it the GOAT version. It basically is the main game with a bunch of in game currency and lootboxes and some themes. 

ok 

On 3/25/2018 at 2:32 AM, Soufwar said:

At what time you gonna give the price to the winner ? so i stay up to see if i grab this ..much need it

2 hours ago, dtc1731 said:

Is it too late?  I’d like to enter.

Edit:  you can see on my profile I have a bunch of trophies for mlb 18 already.

Unfortunately yes, youare too late and elgustinland 17 already won, Sorry. 

This giveaway is officially over people :)